kitty pi

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Everybody else is doing it

"If, as you live your life, you find yourself mentally composing blog entries about it, post this exact same sentence in your weblog."

Seen everywhere today, but most recently at Intellectual con Fusion. Whoever started this really started something but I don't know what.

I am constantly mentally composing blog entries about everything. I even say "I am so blogging this" as we are in the middle of our great adventures.

Like last week when we were driving to the market for some necessities, I said to Mr. Q, "At least your car is working great. That's a good thing."

As we were buying toiletries, we both said "You know, we can save money on this if we go next door to 'the WalMart'. But we don't want to go to the Walmart, do we? Even though I am sure we'll end up there anyway, let's avoid it if we can."

We paid for our stuff and after loading it into the car, and placing the key in the ignition, we discovered that the battery was dead. I mean DEAD. A jumpstart from Zeus could not have revived this battery.

So, where do you think we ended up? That's right. Walking to the Walmart to buy a new battery for our car. Good times. That's not all, but you get the idea. Everything else I thought about that night came true so I was ordered by my dear, sweet husband to just shut off my brain, please.

Last week, my telepathy abilities were astounding. Everytime I thought about something, it would happen. I wanted to blog it all but it was too much. I am now channeling my vast powers of clairvoyance to pick the winning lottery numbers. That's why blogging is light. I need to muster all the mental energy I've got for that!

When I win the lottery, I promise to share the winnings with everyone who leaves a comment here. (I'm having a comment drought, people! Help me out!)

5 comment(s):

Did someone say "Money"? Hey, since I'm back in the swing of things now, I will hopefully be able to comment more often. We can't have our friends going through droughts now, can we?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 PM  

You don't have to share your money! :) I'll leave a comment anyway! Whenever I have a comment draught, i pull something shameless like "Send Me SOme Love" in my post title. I beg people to tell me hi. :) lol..I also created a guestbook so first time visitors could say something without nec. commenting.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

Just randomly found your blog and thought I'd bump up the numbers for you : ) Hi!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 PM  

Quick, what am I thinking right now?

68. Duh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

MONEY

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home