kitty pi

Monday, July 18, 2005

Ready! Set! Meme!

Oliver Brave, my blog’s new English boyfriend, tagged me for this one. My blog, unlike its writer (me), gets around and wants to have a boyfriend or girlfriend on every continent. Here I go.

Three things you like about yourself:
(this is the wrong day to answer this one.)
I can blend into just about any group of people
I'm a malcontent, but I'm a hopeful malcontent
I have an encyclopedic knowledge of trivial things

Three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
My ginormous nose
My flabby upper arms
My sun-sensitive skin

Three things that scare you:
Losing a child
Losing my husband
Having a stroke

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coffee
Lip Balm
Jon Stewart

Three things you are wearing now:
Cherry necklace that Mr. Q gave me two Christmases ago (it's rubies and emeralds and way cute)
Black, pin-striped suit
Black strappy heels

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
The Beatles (duh)
Beth Orton
Elvis Costello

Three things you want in a relationship:
Passion
Honesty
Everything else that Mr. Q has

Two truths and a lie:
I should have been a doctor.
I'm not as smart as I think I am.
I used to own a pair of red Justin ropers.

Three physical things that turn you on:
Curly hair
Green eyes
Soft hands

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Blogging
Knitting
Hiking

Three things you really want to do right now:
Go home and take a nap
Curl up in bed with Mr. Q
Pay off all my bills

Three careers you’d consider:
Social Worker
Yoga instructor
Coffee shop or bookstore owner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
New Zealand
United Kingdom
France

Three things you want to do before you die:
Get a Master’s Degree
Buy a sailboat
Travel the world

Three people you’re throwing this meme to:
JoFo the MoFo
Aubrie

…because they tagged me last time! Last one is up for grabs.

1 comment(s):

if my blog knew your blog was sleeping around with blogs on every continent, my blog would have divorced yours years ago...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home