kitty pi

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Queen of All Memes

Because I just can't seem to resist a quiz or a meme, I stole this one from Snidget. It's pretty spot on. But, I must confess that I haven't read this book yet. It's on the list of books I am supposed to want to read.

Which book are you? Leave it in the comments.




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

Take the Book Quiz
at the
Blue Pyramid.

3 comment(s):

That book made me bawl my arse off! Don't tell anyone though...it will ruin my image lmao

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

I am "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". I don't know about the funny and entertaining part, but I do love to travel - 10 countries so far and counting.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

Q - I'm a 100 years of Solitude - this cracked me right up because it is me. But I had the book and found it impossible to read (too intellectual and deep - like me!) so I gave it away.

Miss you, hope to see you on Sunday! wee bee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home