kitty pi

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

You are here

My old cute argyle template is gone for now. The template image was hosted and now it's not. I will be working on it later today. I need a host for the image. Anyone know a free image host that isn't flickr? Flickr resizes images so I don't think it will work.

I don't have a clue what I am doing so you'll have to look at this for a while 'til I get it sorted out.


UPDATE: Wow. Either I am a freaking genius or this blog stuff is super easy because I just figured out what to do to get my argyle template back up (even though I can't really explain it, and I am sure I did it the hard way) . Thanks to imageshack for hosting my images.

I can now get on with my life. I have argyle again. *sigh* 50 points to anyone who knows why I love argyle. Mr. Q, you can't play!

That's all. We now return you to your regular programming.

6 comment(s):

you like argyle because... you're a dork!

what do i win? i mean, besides the 50 points?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

Yay! you rule! I love the argyle!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 AM  

Mikey, you win my eternal adoration. Dorks of the world unite! It takes one to know one, as they say!

There is another reason I love argyle, though.

By Blogger Anita, at 9:09 AM  

What is the other reason you love argyle, I'm very interested ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

Since you asked: Mikey is partially correct. It's because I am a dork.

Argyle socks make me weak in the knees. If a guy wears argyle socks and saddle shoes at the same time... ohmygod... I don't know why, but that is so hot. Do English guys wear argyle? I always imagine that they do, but it's probably a silly made-up association. Maybe it's a Harrod's thing. I started liking argyle when I was really young and never grew out of it.

Anyway, one reason I knew Mr. Q was the guy for me was that he wore argyle socks and saddle shoes. Thankfully, he still does! Does that make me shallow? No. It means I appreciate a certain style that he also appreciates which makes us perfect for each other.

By Blogger Anita, at 3:16 PM  

Have you been drinking? ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home