kitty pi

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday, My Love

Friday, my love. At long last. I thought you would never come. I haven't seen you in such a long time. The past 7 days passed so slowly, it seemed like an eternity. So much has happened since we were last together.

I'll tell you all about it later.

Thank you for gracing us all with your presence. I don't mind sharing you with everyone. You are universally loved and adored. It's too bad you only hang around for such a short time. I guess the more precious you are, the more highly anticipated your return!

All my best,
Ms. Q

4 comment(s):

I love Friday too. He is so punctual and reliable. He has never let me down in 34 years and is always a hell of a lot of fun!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

friday is full of hope........*sigh*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

TGIF. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 PM  

Gaah! - for now it is Monday. Humph.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home