kitty pi

Monday, September 19, 2005

This Spam's for You

I received two hilarious emails today. Normally, I don't get much spam, if I get any at all. Today I got two and they made me giggle. I am quite sure this is the dumbest post I've ever compsed, but for my own future reference I am still going to post it.

Here is Spam #1:

Hello, do you remember me?
I'm John from NY, I have taken new email address.
Remember we spoke about a problem of short penis?
I have found at last a good product which is capable to correct this problem!!!
This the best that i ever tried!!!
My power and pleasure has trippled, my wife can hardly keep
up, my penis has gone from 3.5 inches to just over 6 and is still growing!
This is More-Size, which I found at [blah blah blah dot com]
Try it necessarily!!!
--
The best regards,
John Sims

My boss got the same email but it was from a different person. I don't know what is funnier, the fact that I spoke to someone about my short penis or the last line which imperatively states "Try it necessarily!"

Spam #2
Your paypal account has been suppended


If you are going to try to trick me into giving you my name and password for paypal, at least have the brains to spell correctly! Suppended! Spammers are seriously retarded. But you knew that already, I am sure.

5 comment(s):

I think that would make a good slogan for your blog...

acatnamedpi - Try it necessarily!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM  

If I had discussed someone's small penis with them, I would definitely remember it necessarily. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

HA! This is awesome. There's a website that some guy created where he posted all the email correspondence he had between himself and one of those overseas money-scammers. It is the most hysterical thing I have ever seen. I'll see if I still have the link to send to you. You would LOVE it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 PM  

"Try it necessarily"...I love it. I love funny spam. And, 3.5 inches? That's just sad.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 AM  

*snort*
Well at least he's found at last!! something to correct this problem.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home