kitty pi

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

::whine alert::

All work and no blog, makes Jane a dull girl.

I've been
a) Busy
b) Tired exhausted
c) Uninspired
d) all of the above

I'll be back tomorrow with fresh insights! That is, if I don't slit my wrists first. Traffic has been horrendous, work has been busy and a total drag (who'd have thunk it?), school is more demanding (demandinger? I like that word!) than I am accustomed to, and for some reason it has just been a hard couple of days.

I would be remiss if I didn't say that the week hasn't been all bad. I had a wonderful lunch with two friends yesterday. I got some great music from one of them (thankyouthankyouthankyou!). I also got a teensy bit of shopping done the day before (no argyle shoes though - they didn't have the color that I wanted). And my hubs has been awesome.

Also, I have something to look forward to this weekend. We're climbing a mountain. Along with our oldest friends, we are hiking Mt. San Jacinto near Palm Springs. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. I know I am pathetically out of shape, but I think just being out in the mountains and the woods and breathing fresh air will be da bomb! I haven't been on a hike in many, many years. I've pretty much forgotten what to wear and what to take. Wish me luck!

6 comment(s):

Oh, it's good to hear from you, Q. I've been missing the daily Pi. Glad to know some things are going well, amidst other things that are exhausting. Other than being demandinger (love it!), how is school going? Glad all is well, and have fun hiking this weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

It is good to hear from you. I am most pleased to hear you are going for a hike. Take it from some one who knows (me) you need water and a bit of food. Oh, and duct tape.You are not "prepared" unless you have duct tape.In fact, don't weigh your self down with food and water. Just take duct tape. Trust me. I know about these things.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 AM  

Hope you have a great hike. Wear two pairs of socks since you haven't been in awhile...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

Have a great hike and a great weekend, Q!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

Hey we almost went there once. Tell me how it is when you get back.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

"demandinger!"

I'm jealous. I want to climb mountains, but I'm a big chicken. Have fun!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home