kitty pi

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Tripping Down Memory Lane


One of the coolest things I got this weekend was a CD full of old family pictures. Here is one of my favorites. That's me in the middle. Aren't my parents cute?! I've only recently begun to appreciate how good-looking they are. Even though no one knows who I look like in the family, I guess if I am their kid, I got their cute genes for sure.
 Posted by Hello

6 comment(s):

I definitely see a lot of your mother in you. Your parents look young - how old were they when you arrived?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  

My Mom was 24 and my Dad was 26 when I was born. They still look young for their age, which is probably why everyone thinks I look young too.

Strangely, I don't look anything like my mom in person. But now I am starting to see picture resemblences, like the smile and the crinkly nose.

By Blogger Anita, at 12:59 PM  

Holy smokes girl you look like your mom! Right down tot he hair and glasses!

http://seeking-serenity.blogspot.com/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 PM  

cool pic

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 AM  

That's great! I love old pics like that :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 AM  

LOL I love this pic! Then again, I love 'old' pics from this era, anyway. Thanks for sharing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home