kitty pi

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Great Expectations

We're back from Vegas and meeting the parents. Whew! My optimism paid off because it was a wonderful experience. It was tiring and a lot of work, too, but it was so much better than I expected. My parents were great and they really hit it off with Mr. Q. My grandparents loved him and were happy beyond words to see us. It was awesome for us to see them too. We shared a room at the Stratosphere with my sister (who can be kind of psycho)and, fortunately, that went better than I had even hoped.

I have lots of little stories and interesting observations, but I am slammed at work! You would think that they could manage here without me for 2 days, but apparently the whole company fell apart while I was gone and I've got mucho catch-up to do.

2 comment(s):

Missed you; glad you're back; looking forward to the stories (does this mean I have too much time on my hands?).

And I like the new look, too.

J

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

Welcome back. Glad everything went better than expected. Give us some of those stories when work frees up!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home