kitty pi

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Meme-o-rama

I know it’s only been one day since I did a meme, but I am in a meme-ing mood and I found this 40-questions meme at Maison Pants and it was love at first meme. Won’t you play along?

1) My uncle once: forwarded a personal email from me to everyone in the family.

2) Never in my life: have I been so broke but so happy with my partner.

3) When I was five:
I thought the voices in my head would never stop.

4) High School was:
a complete nightmare.

5) I will never forget: the first time I saw Mr. Q.

6) I once met:
a bum who thought he was from outer space.

7) There’s this girl I know who: thinks I am a pretty good mom.

8) Once, at a bar: I saw John Crier.

9) By noon I’m usually: reading my 4,000th blog of the day.

10) Last night:
is not appropriate for discussion here. ;)

11) If I only had: a million dollars, we’d never have to eat Kraft dinner. But we would eat Kraft dinner, ‘cause it’s good.

12) Next time I go to church: I will try not to write really inappropriate things in my bulletin.

13) Terry Schiavo: never wanted all that attention.

14) What worries me most:is my children’s future.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: my new pet fish, Grahammy Chapman.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: my Sony AM/FM/TV/Weather Band radio.

17) You know I’m lying when: I say "Viva Bush".

18) What I miss most about the eighties: Wham! Hahaha. Seriously, I don't miss much except the music and the way it made me feel.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Ophelia.

20) By this time next year:
I should be out of debt.

21) A better name for me would be: Mrs. SmartyPants.

22) I have a hard time understanding: why money is so important.

23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: ...wait, I'll be there tonight. Dammit!

24) You know I like you if: I don’t roll my eyes whenever you walk by.

25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my fans.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: all had a bigger impact than they probably intended.

27) Take my advice, never: say never. Also, never get anyone's name tatooed above your ankle, even if their name is also an adjective and you have it tatooed all in lower case letters and you think you can play it off later by saying that was your nickname or something. I know you're puzzled by that, but just trust me.

28) My ideal breakfast is: black coffee in bed.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: that song by the Shins that Natalie Portman was listening to on her headphones in the movie Garden State.

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: a frontal lobotomy. Why would you want to visit my hometown?

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: have got me stumped.

32) Why won’t people: get their priorities straight?

33) If you spend the night at my house: please get up and feed the cat at 4:30 a.m. Thanks.

34) I’d stop my wedding for: no one.

35) The world could do without: so much misery. Also, reality TV, cell phones, and George W. Bush.

36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: watch Bill O’Reilly.

37) My favorite blonde is: no one that you know.

38) Paper clips are more useful than: the credit card offers I receive in the mail daily.

39) If I do anything well, it’s: whining and freaking out about things I have no control over.

40) And by the way: it’s your turn. Please take this meme and entertain me!

3 comment(s):

That song in Garden State is called "Caring is Creepy"

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

I miss 80's music too. Nothing has ever come close.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

Hey there, Ms. Q! I meme'd your meme... http://mooalex.blogspot.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home