kitty pi

Friday, June 03, 2005

Long Time, No Meme

In a shameless pathetic bid for comments, I am asking all three of you to play along with this little thing I stole from Mac who stole it from Mikey. Just fill in the blanks (but be nice).
I ____ Ms. Q.
Ms. Q is ____.
Ms. Q thinks a lot about _______.
When I think of _________, I think of Ms. Q.
If I were alone in a room with Ms. Q, I would _______.
I think Ms. Q should _____.
Ms. Q needs ______.
I want to ____________ Ms. Q.
If I could describe Ms. Q in a word: _______.


If you decide not to play, I still wish you a happy Friday and a bon week-end.

*bisous*

5 comment(s):

I like Ms. Q.
Ms. Q is only a short drive away.
Ms. Q thinks a lot about her son in the Army.
When I think of San Clemente, I think of Ms. Q.
If I were alone in a room with Ms. Q, I would have to control myself.
I think Ms. Q should learn how to ballroom dance.
Ms. Q needs her own url, so she can get rid of Blogger.
I want to meet Ms. Q.
If I could describe Ms. Q in a word: nice.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

Be nice? But you'll spoil all the fun!

1. I DIG Ms. Q.
2. Ms. Q. is IRREVERANTLY HILARIOUS.
3. Ms. W. thinks a lot about MR. Q.
4. When I think of THE FIRST BLOG I READ, I think of Ms. Q.
5. If I were alone in a room with Ms. Q., I would TALK ABOUT OUR FAMILIES.
6. I think Ms. Q. should COME TO MY NEXT GIG WITH MR. Q.
7. Ms. Q. needs MORE DATE NIGHTS WITH MR. Q.
8. I want to CONGRATULATE Ms. Q. (ON HER GRADUATION).
9. If I could describe Ms. Q. in a word: SPUNKY.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

Coolio

I admire Ms. Q.
Ms. Q is funny.
Ms. Q thinks a lot about her son.
When I think of that book Life of Pi, I think of Ms. Q.
If I were alone in a room with Ms. Q, I would want to talk to her about her son and different challenges she had raising him.
I think Ms. Q should take it easy... spend a day at the spa.
Ms. Q needs a Mr. Q.
I want to meet Ms. Q.
If I could describe Ms. Q in a word: COOL!.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

my bad... there is a MR. Q. (helloo... should start from the bottom and read up)

You need more quality time with Mr. Q. How's that?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

I know Ms. Q.
Ms. Q is kookie.
Ms. Q thinks a lot...
When I think of dead frogs, I think of Ms. Q.
If I were alone in a room with Ms. Q, I would step outside.
I think Ms. Q should go to a naked place with Mr Q.
Ms. Q needs SPF30.
I want to drink with Ms. Q.
If I could describe Ms. Q in a word: smart (for deleting this comment).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home