kitty pi

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh d-d-d-dear!

For my own entertainment, I took this quiz. I am trying to break my previous record of doing almost no work at work by actually doing no work at all. So far, so good. I am afraid that I will probably get something accomplished today since I don't leave until almost 6 p.m. and it's only... wait! what is this? It's 4:20. Not that I know what that means or anything. Oh, nevermind. Here is how it's all gonna end for me.






You scored as Natural Causes. Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky.


Natural Causes

80%

Bomb

73%

Suicide

73%

Posion

67%

Disappear

67%

Disease

53%

Gunshot

53%

Accident

40%

Eaten

33%

Drowning

27%

Cut Throat

27%

Stabbed

27%

Suffocated

20%


How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com




I found it at Cheeky Prof's and I thought I might score like her, but no. I guess that's a good thing. I'm not really that jazzed about being found "purple and cold and icky" though! But I suppose when weighed against my other options, I guess it could be worse.

1 comment(s):

I am all about the skipping of the work. Absolutely. You are getting to be a pro at it, and I therefore worship you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home