kitty pi

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Updates! Gitchyer Updates Here!

I have good news. As if you really needed to know. I figure if I can spout the bad, I can give the good equal time.

1. The cat now goes potty where he is supposed to go potty. I bought a shiny, new cat box and some spanking new litter (Tidy Cat Scoop for Small Spaces). I love it. The cat loves it. I can't say enough good things about this litter. No stink! None. It's super scoopable and did I mention no stink! I only plug products that impress me more than I expect to be impressed. Anyway. Yay for no more shower pee!

2. I am still a shitty mom missing my kids a lot, but they are doing well. So, that's good. No news is good news, right? Jojo is having a great time at her Dad's. Pvt. J never writes and rarely calls from boot camp, but I last time he did it sounds like he is doing exceptionally well and he's more than halfway done. That reminds me to plan our trip to Louisville for his boot camp graduation in September. Anyone know any good places to stay?

3. I am digging deep within myself to be more compassionate. Everyone who annoys me? Well, I know they aren't purposely trying to drive me insane. The narcissist in me thinks they probably do look for ways to get on my nerves, but I am pretty sure that most people don't even notice my existence. So, it's my deal. I am easily annoyed and people will always be annoying because they will never do exactly what I want them to do. I guess I just have to deal with it. Either that or move far, far away. To a deserted island. And that isn't looking too feasible right now.

4. My new blog will be unveiled soon. I am getting a blogmakeover and as soon as it is complete, I will direct you all there. Look for it sometime near the end of the month. I am getting a new skin courtesy of Ciao! My Bella Designs. They were having a contest for bloggers a while back and I won a new skin. I figure that if I get a new look I should go ahead and revamp my whole thing. Yay me. See, my life isn't completely tragic!!

5. I'm starving. That's not good news, but I was starting to miss the old me. The me from yesterday. Whiny Q. ;) Also, I'm just trying to see if you are paying attention.

This non-sequiter brought to you by the letters H. U. N. G. E. and R.

4 comment(s):

I'm sure you're not a shitty mom...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 PM  

Thanks, Aubrie. You are sweet! I fixed it. Even if I am a shitty mom, it's irrelevant here!

By Blogger Anita, at 4:56 PM  

Glad you're hanging in there with your kids out of the house!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 PM  

Enjoy your break from the kids -- sounds awesome!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home