kitty pi

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No time like the present

Even though I am slammed at work and covering for other secretaries who are laid up at home, and even though I have to pee really badly, I thought I would take this minute to say "heeelllloooooo". It's been crazy psycho busy at work, and of course I have school and studying at night so blogging is definitely light this week.

Here are some random greetings...

Happy Autumnal Equinox to all my friends and loyal subjects in the NorthernHemisphere! Ooops, it's tomorrow. I'll post something eloquent and fitting for fall tomorrow!

Happy Season Premiere of America's Next Top Model! Thank you Tyra for putting it on a night when I don't have class (just buku reading and laundry - I'll have to make ANTM a priority because I have so few guilty pleasures on TV these days).

Happy Humpday!

Happy "I'm moving to a new blog soon" Day. I know I've been saying it for months, but it's almost ready for the unveiling. Stay tuned.

2 comment(s):

Happy Hump Day to you too! And thanks for risking permanent bladder damage to say howdy.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

I can't wait for the unveiling of the new blog. I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to do the same with that creative writing thingy I talked about a while back. Hmmm. I think I need to follow your lead on this one.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home